Experience the exquisiteness of the underwater world in the clear, magical waters of the Arabian Sea on this unique snorkeling in Goa. Take a unique tour off the coast of Goa as we dive into the crystal blue waters of the Arabian Sea! Delight in a double treat of untying exotic charms of Bat Island along with a fetching experience of snorkeling in Baina Beach, Goa.
After picking you up at your hotel, we'll head to Goa's pristine beaches, letting you enjoy top-notch snorkeling as you head out from the shore. The waters of Goa abound with exotic, tropical fish of every conceivable color and variety, and this is your chance to swim among them in this kaleidoscopic wonderland.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from facility is available for tourists staying at Sinquerim, Candolim,Calangute,Baga, Anjuna, Arpora and Porvorim. And tourists from panjim and south goa will be given pick up from Miramar Beach.
- Dolphin Sightseeing (the Aguada Fort, Aguada jail, Light house and the millionaire’s palace.)
- snorkeling at grande island with all equipment
- Snacks, fruits, Beer, water, soft drink
- Buffet Lunch at monkey beach (Fish, Chicken, veg)
- Life jacket, snorkel, fishing equipment
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Any kind of tips
- Acctivities other than mentioned in the tour
- The best time to experience from October 1st to 31st may
- Water is very clean and clear at island it’s also nice to do snorkeling at island surrounding area.
- Trip start from pick up, tourists staying at Sinquerim, Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna, Arpora and Porvorim. Tourist from panjim and south goa only pick at Miramar beach.
- Snorkeling in goa is a beautiful experience which is a must for everyone to experience and grande island trip is breathtaking.
- Apart from dolphin sightseeing, the trip also includes mouthwatering food and drinks like beer, rum, water, soft drink, fruits, snacks. Tasty barbecue chicken and fish. You can choose your option out of veg or non-veg in the buffet lunch.
- Everyone should get this experience once in their life time.