Dream Adventure’s Spice Plantation guided tour will refresh your senses and make you feel a part of nature. Our gentle giants (our elephants) will treat you to an amazing experience. Enjoy the elephant ride and the elephant bath. Delight in the sight of over 75 spices of birds within the plantation. Catch sight of some very rare and endangered species of birds.
Tour is fairly short but informative, and provide an insight into the medicinal and culinary properties of commonly used Indian spices. A lunch is usually provided on a banana-leaf plate at the end of the tour, and there is a chance to buy various spices and herbal oils from knowledgeable staff.
What is included in the tour
- Elephant ride and the elephant bath
- Guided Tour of the Spice Plantation
- Traditional Goan meal served on crisp banana leaves
- Transfer to locations within the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Pick up drop from hotels other than in North Goa
- Delight in the sight of over 75 spices of birds within the plantation. Catch sight of some very rare and endangered species of birds.
- The Spice Plantations in Goa are located near lakes and streams, so you also get to do your share of boating and fishing.
- Churches and convents from the original city, which are beautifully preserved and impressive in scale
- Our Spice Plantation tour around the grounds of the spice plantations last around one hour, during which time an informative guide will show you various fruits, spices and herbs cultivated around the farm.
- While touring the Spice Plantations in Goa, you will also come across trees like custard apple, banana, citrus fruits and pineapples. The Spice Plantations in Goa are located near lakes and streams, so you also get to do your share of boating and fishing. Enjoy birding by the lakeside, or just relax by fishing.
- The tour usually culminates with a demonstration of areca/betel nut harvesting, where the harvesters climb among the tree tops, cutting down the nuts with a machete.
- Have a traditional Goan meal served on crisp banana leaves. Enjoy the vigorous pheni, a Goan drink made from cashew nut. Watch the cuckoos, owls, hornbills and parrots flock to the trees that are present on the Spice Plantations In Goa.
Old Goa tour alongside your spice plantation tour, situated 9km east of Panaji on the course of the broad Mandovi River, only a handful of imposing churches and convents remain from the original city, but they are beautifully preserved, impressive in scale and a must-visit while in central Goa.