While Goa itself has its own flamboyance and appeal, these three places, which lies within a close proximity to the beach capital, are also known for own delights and significance.
Murudeshawara, being the abode of the Lord Shiva, is considered as a pious place for the Hindus. In this town, you can also witness the second highest Lord Shiva in the world. Besides being a religious centre, this quaint hamlet is also known for its pristine and untouched beauty.
On the other hand, Gokarna, a sacred pilgrim centre for the Hindus is known for its sanctity and devotion. Also known as Mahabaleshwar, this rustic village is also known for its picturesque beauty and stunning beaches. Among all the beaches in Gokarna, the Om Beach; an 'Om' shaped beach is the most popular.The famous OM beach is located in Gokarna, a temple town in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka state.Shaped like the Hindu spiritual symbol of OM, this is the most famous beach in Gokarna, and has got the best waves and beach-side shacks. Om beach is the only naturally Om shaped beach.
What is included in the tour
- All transfers from Goa to all the locations and back
- Pick up drop from North Goa only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Food and Beverages
- Witness the second highest Lord Shiva in the world.
- Enjoy the picturesque beauty and stunning beaches.
- OM, the famous beach in Gokarna, and has got the best waves and beach-side shacks.
- Following your arrival in Murudeshwara, the day will be started with a sightseeing tour. The major attraction in this coastal town is the second highest Lord Shiva statue in the world that took around 2 years to complete. Not just a symbol of devotion towards the God, this statue is also one of the elements that bind various cultures and traditions together.
- After spending around one and half hours in Murudeshwara, head towards Gokarna, which is a pious village situated on the coastal regions of the mighty Arabian Sea. According to the legends, it is in this hamlet, where Lord Shiva emerged from a cow's ear in this village.
- The joy and excitement of this tour will continue with your transfer towards the Om. Arriving at the sandy retreat, enjoy a delicious lunch in a shack and spend leisure moments at the beach. In addition to a plethora of beach activities, you can also get yourself soaked in the azure waters or simply grasp in the tepidness of the warm sands.