Scuba diving opportunities include fringing reefs, deep drop-offs, wrecks, walls, caverns, tunnels, pinnacles or open ocean seamounts. Scuba diving is now among very popular leisure activity for tourists in Goa, as it does not require much formal training before you jump in the water and it is a really exciting activity giving unforgettable memories and emotions.
Diving enthusiasts from across the world arrive specially to experience the stunning marine life and the exhilarating adventure water sports that Goa has to offer to the outside world.
What is included in the tour
- Pool training at calangute or candolim 1 hour before dive
- Training sessions
- Diving suits
- Safety equipments
- Transfer to Dive site
- 20 minutes to 30 minutes dive with padi certified guide
- Diving photos videos also provide
- Transport from North Goa Candolim, Calangute, Baga , Anjuna, Vagator, Porvorim, Arpora,
- Morning snakes and lunch after scuba also includes
- Water sports ride
- Jet ski ride
- Banana baot ride
- Bumper boat ride
- Speed baot ride
- Parasailing ride
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Extra dives, not included in the tour
- Vibrant colors and textures, naturally crafted structures, exotic creatures, sea anemones and a whole lot more that is waiting to be traveled around.